menu bar.

Photobucket" Photobucket" Photobucket"

Dec 6, 2011

I've been tagged!

Firstly thanks Ily Hanis because tag me on your post ;)

RULES :

: You must post these rules in your entry
: Each person must post about themself in their jurnal
: Answer the question that tagger has set for you in their postand create 11 new questions for people you have tagged to answer
: You must choose 11 people to tag and link then to your post
: Go to their page and tell them that you have tagged HER/HIM
: No tag back
: No stuff in the tagging section " You are tagged if you are reading this "

11 things about me

Nurfarhana bt Zaidi.
Thirteen.
January 29 1998.
They call me Nana or Budak. -,-
KUSESS.
Dislike couple.
Nothing special on me.
I love politic. Who care?
Love to make someone dislike or hate me.
I'm just a crazy girl! And everyone know that.
Iloveyou AlissaShek,Sarah,Miraya,IlyHanis,Nichkun,AbdulRahim,Aniq.

Just some questions for you ;

Are you admired someone? Who?
What phone do you use now?
How tall you are? in cm. -,-
Who is your foe?
If I die, are you gonna laugh or cry on me? Why?
Can you tell me your nickname that you like? Why?
Do you like being my friend? Why?
What do you think about myself? Describe ;)
What song(s) do you like?
Single or couple?
Facebook or skype?

Your Question Has Been Answered.

Korang lahir kat mana ? Pukul berapa ?
=> Hospital Tangkak, err, tak ingat.

Ada minat someone ke ?
=> Ofcourse la. xD

Bila birthday Mak korang ?
=> 08/11

Korang anak yang ke berapa ?
=> third. 3/4

Korang pernah jatuh kerusi ?
=> Ofcourse. Kwn aku suka tarik kerusi aku. Sewel paa?

Kejadian yang paling memalukan ?
=> Err, secret.

Bila nak kawin ?
=> Sampai dpt jodoh la syg.

Suka gila dgn warna...?
Blue,grey.

Minat cartoon apa ?
=> Hmm, doraemon.

Kalau boleh nak hang out dgn Justin Bieber ke Farid Kamil ?
= Justin Bieber <3

Lagu nasyid kegemaran korang ?
Semua kott.

Special person tag by me:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, there! Please write or comment something (:

Copyright by Nana Zaidi